Library Rules and Etiquette
- Help keep the library clean!
- No eating, drinking, or chewing gum.
- Please be considerate and respectful of others at all times.
- The library is not a playground to play tag or hide and seek.
SEHS Library Media Center Resources
- Computer program assistance
- Scanning access
- Project supplies (i.e. glue, rulers, scissors, tape, stapler, etc.)
- Black/white (*limit of 10 pages/day) and color printing ($.25 a sheet) available.
- Research assistance
- Accelerated Reader (AR) book selection help
- AR registration and reward center
- You must have an ID or a teacher signed pass with your name or have a teacher personally ID you.
- Fiction and Nonfiction books - 3 weeks
- Magazines - library use only
- **Fines are assessed for late returns. If you need more time, please bring the book and renew it for an additional 3 weeks.